Effective date: April 15, 2019
Atostek Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the eRA Service (the “Service”) https://era.ehoito.fi.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
The Service does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
2.1. Types of Data Collected
2.1.1. Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the Service we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone or personal computer called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
2.1.2. Personal Data
While using our Service, certain personally identifiable information will be collected. Personal identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
- First name, last name
- Personal identification number
- Identification number of your personal smart card
2.1.3. Usage Data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, all operations executed by user, are stored as audit trail log. This is national requirements of Finland and regulation requirements of health care.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.1.4. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device internal memory. This Service uses these “cookies” explicitly. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
3. USE OF DATA
Atostek Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To meet legal requirements of national health record regulations
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, will be transferred and maintained on computers located in Finland.
If you are located outside Finland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Finland and process it there.
5. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
5.1. Legal Requirements
Atostek Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Atostek Ltd
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
6. SECURITY OF DATA
We take your privacy and data security seriously. We take reasonable steps to secure privacy and data, but while no method is 100 %, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. SERVICE PROVIDERS
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. CONTACT US